Virtual parents and carer evenings
When the booking system for the relevant year group is open you will receive an email. This will explain how bookings can be made.
Parent and carer evening dates for the rest of the year groups will be published soon. It is likely that these appointments will be virtual, but this will all be reviewed as we get further guidance from the government.
Making and attending appointments
We will be using Edulink to make the appointments and the appointments will be via video calls.
Please login to EduLink One either via the app or the https://www.edulinkone.com/#!/login?code=kts
- If using the app, please look for the Parents’ Evening option
- If using the website, click on More then the Parents Evening option will be listed.
- Click on Parents’ Evening and the current parent and carer evening will appear.
- Click on the appropriate Year Parents’ Evening to open it and you will see the booking schedule for the subjects that your son/daughter studies. Click on the available time slot that you would like to book and then click ‘Book’.
- If you are having issues accessing EduLink One please email firstname.lastname@example.org